Another great webinar is in the books! Thanks so much to School Library Journal for asking me to share some of my favorite robotics, mixed reality, and makerspace tools for this free webcast! Don’t worry if you missed it, if you registered, you should be able to view the webcast in a couple of days.
So what are my favorite new tools? You can view my presentation slides below or visit links!
Tinkering with Code
- Cardboard Automata
- Cardboard attachments and teaching Invention Literacy Skills
- Strawbees (Maker kit and Crazy Scientist Kit
- Makey Makey Mazes (Project from the #evilmakeybook )
- Micro:bit Pets and Design Thinking (Project from here)
- Micro:bit Kalediscope (Project from Erin Riley)
- Chibitronics Love to Code Coding Kit (or get just the reprogrammable clip)